Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Ice Skating
Since we didn't travel this Christmas, we tried to go on a few outings that we don't do regularly. One afternoon, we went out for some ice skating. It was only Aubrey's second time and Will's first. Will LOVED walking around on the ground in his skates. He would march and almost jump around in them all over the place. He wasn't quite as enthralled with actually skating on the ice, but lasted for about thirty minutes. Aubrey, on the other hand, loved skating and did it for the full two hours. I was surprised how serious she was about it and how she kept going and going, even after a few spills. There's a picture here of a little girl who skated with and encouraged Aubrey almost the entire time. She was such a sweet little girl who had had some skating lessons. She kept giving Aubrey tips and telling her, "Wow, I'm really impressed" or "I'm so proud of you" or "You've really got the hang of it now!". I think we may try to go more often since Aubrey enjoyed it so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment