Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The boy can draw

On our trip to Miami in November, we noticed that Will's little Magnadoodle kept him occupied on the entire two hour plane trip, there and back. That's when he really started to draw recognizable pictures. Since then, he brings his Magnadoodle in the car and to church every Sunday to draw away. Here's a "jellyfish" he drew on our trip, inspired by all the real ones we saw washed up on the beach.
This picture is of a frog, according to Will.
Yesterday, he drew this bear and I was very impressed at the detail for his age.
Today, he drew this one. I don't think I can draw a circle that well.
He draws lots of other stuff too, including "ghosts", "monsters", "aliens", "beasts", etc... Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

LiBassi Family said...

um...WOW.

Unknown said...

Oh my!!! I have never seen a kid that age draw that well! Amazing!

The Hunter Family said...

I'm very impressed! Drawing Recognizable pictures is considered a 3yrs. + task, so looks like you've got yourself another brilliant child!!

cheryl said...

I guess he's going to give his big sis a run for her money.
Seriously, you have little genius kids. ;o) I'm so glad you took some pics.

Tim and Jamie said...

Wow! That is unnaturally good!