Thursday, January 07, 2010

"Wocket Wun"

We have all had so much fun sledding with all the snow we've gotten this year. Not only was it a new experience for the kids, but Robert & I have never really done much sledding growing up in Texas. After the big snow, we went back each day for about a week to sled some more. The kids couldn't get enough of "Wocket Wun" (Rocket Run) -- their name for the sledding hill, I think they got it from an episode of Max & Ruby? They climbed up that hill all day and went again and again. My legs were tired by the end, I'm sure their little legs had to be. We definitely broke in the new sleds that Nana sent for Christmas. We're looking forward to the next big snow!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cheryl said...

SO much fun. I wish we could have a little of that snow to go w/ our crazy cold weather down here. ;o)
I don't mind the cold, but there's really not much you can do in it w/o snow.