*Can you tell Aubrey has a black eye in the pictures? She got hit with a light saber at a neighbor's birthday party the Wednesday before her party. :(
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Birthday Party
We finally had Aubrey's birthday party on January 2. I guess that is one of the inconveniences with having a Christmas baby. She hasn't seemed to mind celebrating her birthday either early or late so far, and in a way she gets to extend the celebrating over a few weeks. We were torn about what kind of party to have this year. Aubrey really wanted to invite her whole preschool class, some neighbors and a few friends from church. I wasn't too keen on having the chaos of 20 kids in our basement, since it is too cold to go outside. We ended up going with Pump It Up, so all kids could run around and play. It turned out really well and all the kids had a blast! I like how they have two smaller party rooms, so the kids aren't so spread out. They get to interact more that way, and also the parties are private there so there aren't any bigger kids trampling the littler ones. We all had fun bouncing and celebrating Aubrey's big 5th birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
looks like y'all had fun! Sorry about the black eye. Poor girl.
(I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't point it out though)
Post a Comment