Aubrey & Will doing seat drops on Daddy's back.
Although it is not quite winter, Will already loves his "no man" (snowman) pajamas. The other day a solicitor came to our door wearing a scarf and hat and Will kept pointing at him and saying, "no man, no man". Also, I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but I took Will to get his first real haircut last week. I couldn't take pictures there, because I was holding him in my lap the whole time. He did a great job and looks so much more like a little boy now :(
Just dancing on the couch in her pjs, enjoying a lazy morning.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Roberts face says it all in the seat drop picture. ;o)
I love Will's comment about the man looking like a snowman! Too cute.
We miss you guys!!!!
Post a Comment