Even though we're a month away from the big 1.5 yr. milestone, I just wanted to record some of Will's cuteness lately, so I don't forget! If you aren't related to us, this may bore your socks off.
-Bedtime: As soon as we sit in the glider, he always requests his favorite lullaby "buh-buh-bye, nee, nee, night" (Hushabye & Good night) . Then as I'm signing, he pats me and says "Mommy" and then decides to poke at me face in the dark and name everything, "eye, eye, nose, mouf"
-When he sees pictures of himself or when I ask him his name, he says "Wool"
-He cries "Aubrey " every Tues. & Thurs. when I drop her off at preschool. He loves his sister!
-Loves tickling us now and tries to tickle strangers when we're out.
-He's obsessed with the letters "R", "A", "Y" and "B". He had me write them over and over again on the magnadoodle the whole way to Virginia Beach and back last week. None of these letters are in his name, but they are all is Aubrey's name so maybe that's where he picked up on them?
He started saying "hud & iss" (hug & kiss) and he'll actually wrap both arms around you & squeeze. I love his real hugs!
-He's been jumping and walking backwards for a while now and loves to do front rolls.
-He's still totally enthralled by waffles and asks for them every morning. We make big whole wheat waffles every Saturday & I make extra to freeze, so at least they're pretty healthy.
-Today we were playing in the backyard, and he saw a chipmunk. When it ran away, he kept calling, "Mipmunk, are you?" (as in, where are you?) and "Mipmunk, bye bye".
-He sings the Diego theme song, kind of. This is Aubrey's favorite show and she gets to watch it when I put Will down for his nap. He always hears the song as I'm taking him up the stairs. Throughout the day, he'll be shouting "Day-do" (Diego). "Do, Day-do, Do" (Go, Diego, Go)
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh so precious! Thanks for sharing :) Makes me want another baby! Oh well for me! Keep the cuteness coming!
Oh sweet Will. I wish we were closer so we could see and hear all your cuteness in person!
So funny about the letter obsession! I remember when Aubrey loved the letter "T."
So cute! I love the chipmuck one! Give the kids a hug for me! Miss you all!
Post a Comment