We just found out this week that one of Robert's Baylor roommates' wife, Kristi, has stage 4 cancer. It has spread through her body -- in her bones, bone marrow, liver, around her brain...
The reason they did not find it earlier is because Kristi was pregnant with their third child and they first attributed her not feeling well to having a rough pregnancy. Eventually, the doctors realized that something more serious was going on and they did an emergency c-section. Thankfully, the baby boy was 36 weeks and is doing fine. Please pray for strength for Kristi as she starts aggressive treatment for this cancer and for Chuck as her cares for his wife and 3 boys -- they are about 4, 2 and a newborn born last week! I can't imagine what their family must be going through right now. I'm sure they would appreciate your prayers for healing and comfort that only God can provide.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow! Saying a prayer for them right now! I can't even begin to imagine.
terrible news . . .
praying . . .
I'll be praying for them!
Post a Comment