First visit from Robert's parents this past weekend. We drove out to WV to see some of the leaves changing.
Showing off a rock from Aubrey.
We also had a visit from my BFF/roommate from UT! She & her husband were coming to Baltimore for some training before heading across the world to be missionaries in Nov. Robert's parents babysat while we went into DC to do some sight seeing and have a nice lunch out without worrying about keeping little ones entertained. Aubrey also enjoyed their visit and had fun playing on their bed after they left. She pulled lots of pillows out and named it, "Parker Pillowland".
A quick kiss on the go before more jumping in pillowland.



4 comments:
Oh they are getting so big!
I saw the Costco diaper box...do you use them? Are they good?
Yeah, I like them, but I'm not very picky about diapers -- as long as they don't leak, they're good to me. I used HEB diapers in TX b/c they worked and were cheap, but we don't have HEB here in VA.
I think I may try them. We were buying Huggies from them, but they raised the prices. They're almost $10 more than they were.
I agree as long as they don't leak I'm alright.
The kids are so cute!
Post a Comment