Monday, June 09, 2008
New house
The first picture is our current/soon to be old house.
The second picture is of our new house in Virginia, assuming all goes well with the inspection this week. We bought our plane tickets last week, so we finally know when we'll be leaving Texas. We fly out on June 30 and will spend 1 night in a hotle and then close on our house on July 1!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Marcy,
I LOVE your new house!!! It is just so beautiful!!! Carole told me last night that your blog was on hers...I just started a blog a couple of weeks ago. It is so fun. Your family is just darling. We moved from Virginia (Charlottesville) a year ago and Virginia is great. We have dear friends in Vienna if you don't know many people there, let me know and I'll send you their blog :)
love, april (carroll) mureen
Hey There! What a beautiful new home for all of you! I'm researching the area and what a great place to live! I'm already planning to visit and can't wait to see you!
Love to you all-
Gigi
Post a Comment