Sunday, June 29, 2008

We're off!

Our last family picture in Texas before we're Virginia bound!
Thanks everyone for all your help and if I haven't called you back, it's been a little crazy around here. I will email soon once we get our phone line set up and settled a bit. All we have left to do tonight is get the car all packed up so we can just head out in the morning. Our flight is at 6:45 so we should be waking up around 4 am. We'll miss y'all, come visit us!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Best wishes Marcy and fam! I know God will provide a wonderful life for you in Virginia!

Much love,
Stephanie

LiBassi Family said...

Wow! Cant wait to talk to you soon. We are off tomorrow for NYC. Love you!

Crystal Hays said...

Good Luck Parker Family! I know that y'all will adjust very well...I hear Virginia is a great place to live. Post some pics of Virginia when you get a chance.