Tuesday, October 06, 2009

No more diapers!

Will is potty trained! We tried back in August when he showed some interest, but I decided to stop since we'd be on a plane, in a rental car and at lots of people's houses for two weeks. He had also seemed to lose interest and I was making him go all the time. Anyway, we tried again last week and he got the hang of it right away. We stayed home a lot so he could get more practice and now we are going everywhere in underwear! He's hardly had any accidents and is starting to tell me more when he needs to go, rather than me just taking him ever 45 minutes or so. I can't tell you how happy I am to reach this milestone! Yay!

4 comments:

cheryl said...

YAY!!! It's a wonderful feeling isn't it? ;o)
Congrats Will!

LiBassi Family said...

That is awesome! What are you going to do with all that diaper money??? Come visit me???

The Hunter Family said...

Sorry- but I'm afraid she'll be coming to visit me!! JK... That's awesome marcy! So happy for you.

The Karels said...

Congrats Marcy! The kids are so big and so cute! Tell them hello!