Thursday, October 15, 2009

Yay, Will!

Will slept in underwear last night and stayed dry! I thought he'd just be daytime potty trained and be sleeping in diapers for a couple months, like his sister did. But, he had been keeping his diaper dry at night all week and calling for us in the morning to take him to the potty. And, last night he asked to sleep in his underwear, so we let him. He woke up at 5:45 asking to go potty and then went back to sleep until 8. I'm so proud of my big boy!

3 comments:

Crystal Hays said...

Wow! That is quite an accomplishment! Way to go, Will!

cheryl said...

YAY!!! It's the little things in life that are such a big deal. ;o)
Congratulations on being a diaper free house!

Our Family said...

You lucky, lucky Mama! GC is still wearing diapers at night! Peaches, too, though she doesn't need to. I'm just paranoid. :o)