Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

My pictures are all out of order... Here is Aubrey at the end of the night, with LOTS of candy!
Will and neighbor Zac, a kangaroo



Aubrey & my neighbor, Leanne, another Snow White!

Yoda!



Our trick-or-treating buddies: Yoda, a couple characters from Yo Gabba Gabba, a pirate, a princess and a kangaroo.

Pre-trick or treating at our neighborhood parade.

Heading out to meet neighbors for trick or treating.

Aubrey posing with her pumpkin, she wanted one with "pointy" teeth.

Will was not excited about wearing a costume earlier in the day, but once he saw all the other kids dressed up, he was happy about it. He'd tell people "I'm Yoda, a Jedi master." The streets were swarming with kids and we had a great time with all our neighbors. I woke up early yesterday morning with a little stomach bug or something, so I was thankful that it was short lived and that every one else stayed well so we can have a fun day today!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cheryl said...

so much fun.