We just got home last night from five nights at the beach... Robert had a Dell trip in Miami and since we'd never been, we decided to accompany him. It was the end of his quarter for work, so it was a good time for us to hang out together and have some family time. The first two days, Robert had meetings during the day and I just took the kids to the pool and to a big Seaquarium. The rest of the trip, we spent most of our time on the beach -- taking walks, finding shells, building lots of big sand castles and dodging a few jellyfish. The kids loved it and weren't ready to come home.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
SO cool! What US travelers y'all have become. ;o)
That looks like such a fun family trip!
I love that pic of all yall on the beach!!
Man, I wish we were at the beach with you guys!
Post a Comment