Friday, August 28, 2009

Dallas

Well, we've been home from Texas for two weeks and I have yet to post any pictures. It took us about a week to get unpacked, tackle the laundry, restock on groceries and catch up on sleep. And then this week has just turned out to be super busy. Will has also been a little challenging lately with his two year old behavior and I have just been tired. Anyway, here are a few pictures of our time in Dallas. We spent time with my mom and grandmother everyday, which was wonderful. Aubrey loves playing with Nana's seashells and other collections, as you can see. We all got lots of home cooked meals, and the kids got lots of playtime, coloring time and story time during our visits. Aunt Joy and Uncle Tim were also there for a day -- we celebrated Joy's birthday together and Will has been singing "Happy Birthday, Aunt Joy" everyday since. I also managed to stop by and visit a friend each day -- Jessica & Jenny from UT and Jenny's new baby, Emma. We visited Amy and Noah one morning for some fun playtime. One evening, we stopped by Carole's house to meet sweet 4 day old Charlotte. Aubrey & Will loved playing with Hunter in his room and having a piece of Charlotte's birthday cake for dessert! Then, we went to Crystal's house to meet her son Jackson and have lunch at Peter Piper Pizza. Finally, I met my friend Kristen (we've known eac other since we were 12!) for coffee one night after the kids were asleep and we stayed up talking until midnight. We enjoyed every minute of out visits with family and friends. We only wish we could see you all more often!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

I'm so jealous! I didn't get to see you. I'm glad yall had fun.