Monday, August 17, 2009

Back in VA

We've been back for about 48 hours now, but we're just still unpacking, doing lots of laundry and catching up on rest so far. I was hardly on the computer for the two weeks we were gone, which was a nice break and it's taking me a while to get back in the swing of things. I have lots of pictures from our trip and I will get around to posting them soon. We had a wonderful time in Texas getting to see lots of family and friends. It was so fun to see how much so many of our friends' kids have grown in the past year and to see Aubrey & Will play with lots of their Texas buddies. And I got to meet three new babies -- Emma, Charlotte and William! Thank you, thank you everyone for having us over and spending time with us and reminding us how much we miss Texas!

1 comment:

Patrick and Jasmine said...

Glad you made it home! Sorry we didn't get to see you. I'm so happy you got to see many friends and of course we are always hoping that you'll get to move back someday soon.. happy unpacking!