Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This made my day

I was walking through the aisles of the grocery store yesterday when I spotted this bottle. You don't know how happy I was to see some BBQ sauce made in my beloved Austin, Texas. Yeah, I know I was a vegetarian for most of my life, but I developed a love for red meat over the past several years (Sorry, Joy). The BBQ, Rudy's especially, is one of the main foods I miss from TX. All they have out here is pork BBQ with this vinegary sauce that just doesn't do it for me. As soon as I saw the Stubb's sauce, I knew I'd be cooking brisket for dinner tonight. Beef. It's what's for dinner.

5 comments:

LiBassi Family said...

A-mazing. I wish I could find some Stubb's sauce here!

Crystal Hays said...

Stubbs BBQ makes me really miss Austin! So glad you found a little touch of home up there:)

Unknown said...

Aw, we miss you guys. When my parents were living in IN they were at a restaurant that offered Blue Bell ice cream on the dessert menu. They were so excited.

Marcy said...

Lauren, don't even get me started on Blue Bell. I will be consuming mass quantities this August when we're in town... Mmmmm!

Ruth said...

I love this! Can't wait to have some BBQ ... 29 days!