Thursday, June 25, 2009

National Air & Space Museum

Last Saturday was another rainy day, so we went into D.C. to see another one of the Smithsonians that we hadn't been to. There's another Air & Space museum by the Dulles airport close to our house, but we hadn't been to the big one in D.C . This one had lots more hands on exhibits for the kids.
Pilot Aubrey

Aubrey & I in front of the Wright brother's exhibit. Will got cut out because his finger was in his nose, lovely!

Another one, with Will in the pic! We also went to the planetarium and saw a movie about black holes. Will was a little bored, but the rest of us thought it was really interesting. After a year of living here, we still feel like tourists -- there's still so much we haven't seen.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

Looks like fun- you look thin- have some steak ; You must have been away from all that ummy barbeque too long.
I get what you mean. I think we are going to be "seeing" something every single weekend this summer. Here's to perpetual tourism!