Saturday, February 07, 2009
Ice Skating!
Today Robert took Aubrey ice skating for the first time. I would have liked to go, but thought it would be too hard to chase Will around the whole time. It was nice for me to get a few things done around the house while Will napped and then just actually rest and read on the coach. Yes, I joined the masses and finally checked out Twilight from the library. Anyway, Robert took a few pictures for me and said that Aubrey did great. The first lap or two, she held his hand, but then took off by herself. What a big girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
She is so cute!
I succumbed, as well, and started reading them. And actually Lucky did, too. He likes the vampire stuff...I like the relational stuff. I won't say I LOVE them like most do, but they are easy, mindless reads. And I love to mentally check out in them :)
Post a Comment