
Our neighbor had a little Valentine's breakfast and card exchange.

Looking through her box of Valentine's from preschool

Aubrey loved making Valentine cards for all the kids in her preschool class.
Will had fun with all her
Valentines, too. He woke up after his nap yesterday with a high fever and after spending the evening at the urgent car clinic, he seems to have a double ear infection. I almost didn't believe the
dr. -- I know it is really common, but since neither of my kids have ever had one, I just didn't expect that. He hasn't had a cold or anything to lead up to the ear infection either. Thankfully, the fever came down pretty quickly with some medicine and he was playing
and jumping all around like usual. He started his antibiotics this morning, so hopefully he'll get over it as soon as possible. We've really all been healthy for a year, since we all had a stomach bug last Feb., so I'm thankful for that. Now we're just trying to decide if we should still drive to Ohio today...
2 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day! I hope that Will gets to feeling better very soon and y'all can go on your trip.
Bummer about Will! I hope he gets better fast. Just an random thing about antibiotics that we've found helpful...whenever our girls get sick I try to give them a "probiotic" at the same time. Basically acidophilus. It seems to settle their tummies if you know what I mean. ;o)
Post a Comment