Friday, January 30, 2009

"I'm feeling princessy"



Everyday lately, Aubrey will request a pink or purple bowl or plate at meal time and want to wear something pink, purple for the day because she's "feeling princessy". Later in the day, she'll ask if I can wash her pink or purple dishes for the next meal because she's "still feeling princessy". We are in the full-fledged princess phase right now! Last week, Aubrey's best buddy from preschool finally got to come over and play. The whole morning was filled with princess activities. Here they are pretending to be Sleeping Beauty.



A break from the dresses to do some bouncing.



Dressing some princess magnetic paper dolls.


They played so well together -- it is so nice to be past the always-refereeing stage. I'm not saying that I never have to step in, but there was not one infraction during this morning of peaceful play.

A princess tea party picnic!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

So adorable! You've got to try Disneyland/World during the princess phase- it's so fabulous when they see the princesses and they have classes and all sorts of things! She's just beautiful.