Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Quotes

Yesterday when I got Will out of his crib, I asked him what he wanted to eat for breakfast. He answered, "Babybops and egg non" Translation: Lollipops & Egg nog! He's only tried both of those things one time, I guess they made an impression... We settled on a bowl of oatmeal instead.

Every night after we do Aubrey's whole bedtime routine and I'm about to leave her room , she asks me some deep, complex question that would take forever to answer. Like, "How do starfish think if they don't have brains?" or last night she just made the observation, "I wish I had a third eye in the middle of my head so I could see the inside of my bones."

4 comments:

cheryl said...

Those are great.
I had to crack up at Aubrey. Her little mind works in a very unique way. ;o) Love that girl!

Unknown said...

So cute! You will sure enjoy having all of this documented so you can look back on it one day!

JLP said...

Great stories, Marcy! It is fun to hear little tidbits about Will and Aubrey. Hope y'all will have a smooth trip and a great time with your family!

Lucy Sayles said...

Marcy - I think Aubrey is brilliant, really. Better start saving for Harvard now . . .