Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ballet Recital

Trying to occupy Aubrey with a quiet, still activity before her first dance performance. I was afraid she'd rip her tights, get something on her leotard or that her bun would fall down. Thankfully, we made it there looking fairly put together. Getting ready to do their ballet dance. Aubrey did a great job and smiled most of the time & didn't seem nervous or shy at all! This recital is more casual/informal and then they have a bigger one in the spring with fancy costumes.


Performing the tap dance..



Posing after the show.




Not a great family shot, but I'm learning to take what I can get. Afterwards, we went out to eat at a restaurant in the Town Center down the street and Aubrey got some ice cream for dessert to celebrate her debut!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Cute! She looks adorable. ;o)