Sunday, December 21, 2008

Four!

My beautiful girl on her birthday Saturday the 20th. Since her party was last week, we had a fun family day just spending time together and going on a few outings of Aubrey's choice. Aubrey has grown up so much this year and is such a joyful spirit who lives life to the fullest. She keeps me on my toes and never fails to make me laugh by the creative things she says and does. It's been so fun to watch her relationship with Will blossom as they both get older, as well. They really love each other & play well together for the most part. I've also loved watching her become more independent this year as she started school & ballet, etc. She is very outgoing and always makes new friends where ever we go. One of my favorite times of day is bedtime when I get to hear her sweet prayers. I love how every night she prays for Tracy (our Compassion child that we sponsor in Uganda). She always prays for her health and that she'll have enough food, etc and has done this for months with out us reminding her. I always ask her before bed, "What are you?" and she answers, "A precious gift from God". And that is what she is. Happy Birthday, Angel! We love you so much!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

Oh my goodness, Marcy! She is so beautiful- I can't believe how big she is.

cheryl said...

Precious post!!! Happy Birthday Aubrey! :o) We love you.