Monday, September 24, 2007

This was Will's first time to actually get more than his toes in the pool -- I think he liked it! If you look close, you can see his two cute teeth.

Aubrey playing with a rock & a stick after church. She also laid face down on the sidewalk to examine a bug and then tried to climb the tree behind her.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Karels said...

Aubrey is getting so cute! I cant wait to see her! Will is just to cute!

cheryl said...

I can totally see her laying down in her fancy church clothes. ;o) M does the same things all the time.
Gotta live life to the fullest right!?!
Will looks so cute in the pool too.

Carole said...

will looks so cute in that first picture - like a little man!

Our Family said...

I love Will's huge grin in that first photo! What a handsome, happy boy he is!
(Erika)