Monday, September 17, 2007

Dallas

Will finally got to meet his great-grandparents this weekend!




I didn't realize my flash was off so most of my pictures turned out a little blurry, but this one is still pretty good

We had a busy weekend, but we were still able to stop by and have a brief visit & dinner with Will's friend, Hunter (& my friend, Carole) -- I love how they're holding hands here!

Here's another blurry picture, but I wanted to share an action shot of Will getting on his knees and trying to crawl. He does this all the time and even likes to get up on his toes. His sister took off at 6 months and never slowed down -- we'll see when this little guy is ready...

We had been trying to make it to Dallas for the last couple months and it finally happened this weekend! Aubrey and Will got to see their great-grandparents, Nana, Uncle Tim , as well as Aunt Susan. Of course we got spoiled with lots of good food & good company and the kids got lots of attention, so everyone was happy... The whole trip home Aubrey kept asking if we could go back to Dallas! I also got to help host a baby shower for one of my best friends & college roommate, Laura. It was fun to get to see her cute pregnant belly and to get to catch up with her and other close friends. All in all it was a great trip and we'll look forward to our next visit!

No comments: