Thursday, September 13, 2007

Two teeth!

Will has two bottom teeth all of the sudden! I totally anticiapted this milestone with Aubrey and checked her gums frequently for any sign of pearly whites poking through. After all of Will's drooling lately, I finally looked in his mouth the other day and thought I might see some white under his gums and 2 days later, both bottom teeth had broken through! He's also taken a liking to his left thumb in the last few days -- we'll see if that becomes a new habit, like his big sister.
Neither Aubrey or Will seemed all that excited about our morning walk today. Thankfully, once we started moving they both perked up and we were able to enjoy some fresh air and more tolerable weather. I can't wait for "fall" -- I know we don't have a real fall in Texas, but I'm looking forward to some cooler temps at least!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

LiBassi Family said...

oh my goodness...can you push that thing?!?! It looks huge! (the stroller not Will...although he is quite the chunker)

The Hunter Family said...

They look so cute! I can't believe Will is big enough for teeth!

cheryl said...

how funny that Will and Sadie got their teeth in the same week.

The Karels said...

They are very cute!