Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Free time!

This is day two of Aubrey and Will actually napping at the same time! Yesterday they both took a two and a half hour nap and today they have already both been napping for an hour. I am so used to one of them being awake all the time... I can't decide what to do with this precious time -- hop on the treadmill, read, clean, take a nap -- so many choices. Also, we've had 2 nights of Will sleeping an 8 hour stretch from 10 until about 6 so we're getting a little more sleep here at night, as well. We'll see if this pattern continues. Hopefully it will, but if not, I'm going to enjoy it will it lasts.

4 comments:

JLP said...

WooHoo! Congrats on reaching this milestone, Marcy! Hope it lasts for a while! Talk to you soon...
Love,Jessica

Lucy Sayles said...

Alleluia! That is a precious gift having them both nap at the same time!

cheryl said...

SO SO AWESOME!!! ;o) We'll pray it continues.

The Hunter Family said...

Congratulations!