Thursday, August 02, 2007

This is the latest strange creature we've spotted in our yard... This thing is at least 6 inches long and has made one of our plants its home for the last week -- yuck!
Will chilling in the Bumbo
Grabbing his foot -- I still haven't caught him on film with his toes yet
Will (3 mos.) and Emily (7 mos.) -- Notice their similarity in size eventhough Will is 4 months younger! Emily's older sister, Kate, is just about a week older than Aubrey and we have been getting together with them since Kate & Aubrey were 2.5 months old. They came over today to play and brought us lunch and we had a great time catching up!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cheryl said...

I'm not sure if it's the technical term or not, but I think we used to call those "stick bugs."

I can't believe how big Will is getting. Such a cutie!