What Will's up to:
-constant rolling
-grabbing toys
-throwing punches & pulling hair -- that's why I can count on one hand the number of times I've actually fixed my hair and worn it down -- I live in a ponytail
-likes to sit in Bumbo
-likes to stand in exersaucer
-still very smiley & talkative
-has been sleeping a 10 hour stretch at night lately, from about 8:30 to 6:30,
we hope this continues...
-flips on his tummy to sleep, scoots around crib and likes to sleep with his bottom in the air
-drools a ton, not sure if he's teething or just drooling
-I'll post his stats next week after we go in for his 4 month appt. I still think he's on the big side b/c he's starting to wear more 6-9 month stuff and I'm beginning to put away lots of 3-6 month clothes. He's still as cute and sweet as ever!


No comments:
Post a Comment