Monday, August 09, 2010

The Wink

I have been noticing lately that in all of Aubrey's drawings, all her people and animals are winking. I don't know where she picked up on it, but I think it's really cute. Here's a picture she drew during church...


Here's a guy Will drew with a "straight face," signed by Will.

A picture Aubrey drew on the dry erase board with more winking girls. Did you know they make dry erase crayons?

The other half of her picture.


Winking bear and bunny.
In the moment, I always think I'll remember all the cute things they do and say. I
know I won't remember it all though, so hopefully I can keep this blog up a little better and have somewhat of a record... One quick thing, every day recently, Will tells me my name is "Kisses." He also told me, "Your body is full of hearts," and later that day, "Your heart is full of kisses." He also asks me to wear a skirt everyday because he likes to hold on to the edge and snuggle with it. Good thing for him that I've been wearing the same two cotton skirts about every other day this summer, so he usually has his lovie available. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carole said...

i am amazed at how well will draws!

LiBassi Family said...

what a funny girl!

Unknown said...

You DO realize your kids' art skills are crazy, right?!?! And NO!! Dry erase crayons? I will be looking for those.