I love this picture of Will, but Rob's eyes were half closed so he got cut out. Sorry, Robert!
Me & A at the game. I think the most fascinating part for Aubrey was when 4 teenagers ran on the field during the game and were chased down and tackled by the security gaurds. One of them had a sign that said "Boycott..." something, but the guards took it away before they could hold it up all the way.
Posing with Abe.
Don't they look alike?
This is me trying to get Will to take a picture... If you notice that I always post more pics of Aubrey, that's becasue she gladly poses while most of the pictures I catch of Will are of the back of his head... silly boy. Anyway, we had a relaxing day at Nationals Park and hope to take a few more fun outtings before Aubrey starts Kindergarten in a few weeks. The countdown to September 8th has begun...



1 comment:
I LOVE that pic of your family! So cute. Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment