Saturday morning, the kids were excited to hunt for eggs with their neighbor friends. They also both got balloon animals and Aubrey got her face painted. The highlight for both of them was the magician, who was really more of a comedian. There were a few magic tricks, but he really knew his audience and all the kids were cracking up laughing the whole time -- it was fun to watch. Now we are on spring break and trying to have some fun this week and of course looking forward to Easter this weekend!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love how Will is sticking his tongue out in that pic of you with the kids! Too cute!
I don't know how it is but I feel like your kids are growing up faster than mine! They looks so old to me! They are so cute, Marcy.
Post a Comment