-She is always drawing pictures for her friends at preschool or for our neighbors. All of them are plastered with a bunch of "I heart U"s and rainbows all over them.
-She loves to help me cook/bake, put stickers in her sticker book and dress all her stuffed animals in baby clothes.
-She still considers every bead, button or sequin a treasure worth keeping.
-Baby carrots, toasted almonds or a grapefruit are her snacks of choice lately. Unless she wants a "junk snack" like nachos or ice cream, which I sometimes allow.
-She's excited about starting her first season of soccer in a couple weeks with her good friend, Annemarie.
-At her five year well check, she was 40 pounds and 45 inches tall, still on the tall side.
-We just finished reading the third "Little House" book and it made both of us want to live on a farm.
-She loves reading the Bob books and writing all her friends names. I love watching the way she sounds out and spells longer words like "Satrda" (Saturday) and "Wensda" (Wednesday).
-She still loves princesses, dress up and jewelry, but also bugs and dinosaurs.
-She gets extra sweet at bedtime, always telling me "I love you so much. I just can't explain it."


1 comment:
Sweet girl. We miss y'all and need to try to skype soon.
Post a Comment