Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekend

-We ran to the mall on Friday for a couple things and the kids of course rode the carousel. I was really brave and even let them play in the mall play area -- I usually skip it because of my germ issues.
-We also went to the pool and Aubrey & Will loved playing in the sand volleyball court. Since Aubrey was still wet, it looks like she has on sand knee socks.
-Aubrey and I went on a little outing to get our toes done. Aubrey picked purple polish with a butterfly and glitter on her big toe. It was a fun girly time!
-This afternoon while Will was napping, I made Aubrey a batch of "slime" that I used to make for my preschoolers. That occupied her long enough for me to clean the rest of the kitchen.
-I am just really loving watching Aubrey & Will together lately. Yes, they do fight over toys, etc., but overall, they are very affectionate and sweet to each other lately. I keep finding them cuddled up on the couch together or hugging or hearing Will say, "I want my Aubey". I love those two so much and I feel blessed everyday to be their Mommy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Karels said...

I am so sorry I have not written. The kids are so cute! They have gotten so big!!!! That Family picture of you all on the beach was great! Give the kids a hug for me! The Wedding plans are going great! I am thinking about starting a blog for Ed and I! Tell Robert hello! Miss you all!

The Hunter Family said...

They are so cute!! I'm glad they love eachother so much. Those are fun little paycheck moments!