Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Children's Book List
Thanks to my good friend, Annamarie, I've started using this book list to request books online for me to pick up at the library. I get bored of reading the same books over and over, so I like having this list to give me some new ideas of quality children's literature. This list is for ages 4-8. This list comes from Five in a Row, which is literature based homeschooling curriculum. We have another whole year before Aubrey enters kindergarten and we still don't know if we'll do public, private or homeschooling. We'll see which path God leads us with school, but in the mean time, we'll be reading these good books. Thanks again, AM, for sharing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks! I love this type of thing! I should make a book list (with all my free time- HA!) I'm looking for a good one on honesty- any hints?
Another great book list is http://www.classical-homeschooling.org/celoop/1000.html when you finish the Five in a Row books. I also like to consult www.sonlight.com and www.veritaspress.com for good book ideas.
Post a Comment