Monday, April 27, 2009

Birthday Boy

Will isn't actually 2 until Wednesday, but we celebrated a little already on Sunday afternoon with our family and 3 families from church. We just ordered pizza, the kids played outside and we had cupcakes. A low key celebration, but we all had a great time.




After we ate, Will stayed under the picnic table in his "house" for a long time...

Since Aubrey is four, I guess Will thinks he's turning 4, too. Anytime I ask him his age lately, he says, "I'm warf", while holding up two fingers. Yeah, that's how he says four. Here's how he counts to 5: "yun, do, free, warf, wife". He really does have a lot of clear speech and talks a lot, but his counting cracks me up. I'm actually loving all the baby talk he has left and will let him be little as long as I can. Happy Almost 2nd Birthday, Will! I am amazed by God's creativity every time I look at you!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Happy birthday sweet boy! Wish we could help celebrate!

LiBassi Family said...

Oh man! Happy Birthday!! He looks so old to me! His counting cracks me up...Love the picture of Aubrey in the car on the way to church on Easter too. :)