Monday, March 09, 2009

Reception

Yeah, I took about 200 or so pictures last weekend... Here are A & W with cousins, Barrett & Addy, dancing away.

Aubrey showing her bouquet to her cousin, McKellee


Barrett & Aubrey kept picking Will up and trying to carry him around -- he didn't seem to mind.



This could be our next Christmas card picture -- don't you like our red & green?



Twirling in her big dress



Aubrey did some ballet dancing and sang aloud to the entire "Love Story" song by Taylor Swift. I wish I brought my video camera or remembered that my regular camera can take video.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Those pictures are all so great! (And I love your dress. :-)) I can't believe how grown up Will is, dancing at weddings and hanging out with groomsmen. So glad that you all had a fun trip. We can't wait to be home this summer!