Monday, March 09, 2009
I really wish I had this on video
After Susan & Kevin's first dance, everyone was still crowded around and Will decided to take the stage. He ran into the middle and started dancing, stomping, kicking and turning, with his tongue out the entire time. Everyone was laughing and commenting and stayed to watch him for a long time. Eventually one or two groomsmen came out and did a dance move and then Will would imitate them and then give them a quick high five.
This kick dance move has made several people's facebook albums.
He also did what looked like some break dancing. He'd put his hands on the floor and kick his feet in the air and spin around on the floor. I'm willing to pay some cash for anyone who has this on video.
Finally, a groomsman brought out a megaphone thing and Will would copy him and yell stuff like, "Yeah, Yeah" and "Alright, alright!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Marcy - I can't believe how big he is getting! He is still cute as ever - what a heart breaker he is going to be . . .
Love all the wedding pics! Such a ham that little Will is. Too funny.
Post a Comment