
My family came last Saturday and stayed through this Wednesday. We had a great time playing at home with the kids, doing a little sight seeing and eating lots of good food, of course. This picture is from a little vineyard not too far from our house. We did a country/rural scenic tour on Monday of their visit.

Here's Aubrey
happily eating an icing flower off my birthday cake. It was fun to be able to celebrate while my
fam was in town.

Robert got me a new camera for my birthday so I am excited to learn how to use it and get back in my previous habit of taking tons of pictures. Thanks, Robert! Will was already in bed before the cake came out.

Will still loves snowmen and had fun playing a "10 Little Snowman" game on the computer with Nana.
Taking a rest during one of the many dance parties.
Aubrey with a Sit and Spin toy on her head.
Uncle Tim and Aubrey outside the White House.
Aunt Joy & Aubrey at the Lincoln Memorial. Thanks for making the trip out here, we can't wait to see you again at Christmas!
1 comment:
Marcy I was trying so hard to remember your birthday this year and I forgot. I'm the worst friend! Happy B-lated B-day.
Love you!
Post a Comment