Aubrey has been to her new preschool 3 times now and is doing great! She shed a few tears the first day when I left, mainly because there was a little boy crying and when she saw him, it started for her. She's been tear-free the last 2 days and is always happy when I pick her up. Here's a picture of her on the first day with her big back pack.
Preschool day 2, silly once again. Posing with a large puzzle piece.
Today Aubrey had her first ballet/tap class and loved it. She has always been so active that I thought she might be more of a sporty/soccer type, but lately she'd been asking me if she could take ballet. Before I had kids, I always thought about buying little pink ballet shoes if I ever had a daughter. This weekend, Aubrey & I had fun shopping for her shoes & leotards and then went for ice cream
Two of her neighbor friends, Carleigh & Haley are also in the class. Another nice thing about it is that it meets in our neighborhood at the clubhouse, so its in walking distance or super-close driving distance. We also started a little gymnastics class last week and we'll go back for that tomorrow. She seems to really like her new activities and is getting the chance to make new friends.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Y'all are keeping busy! Looks like Aubrey's having lots of fun.
I'm glad to hear Aubrey is doing well at school! I've been wanting to call you, but I can't find your number. Call me soon so we can catch up!
So cute! Tell Aubrey hello and give her a big hug for me! Miss you all!
Hi, Aubrey! I really enjoyed talking to you on the phone the other day....you are a busy girl these days! I hope I get to see you in your ballet or gymnastics class when I come visit you, hopefully sometime next month. Give Will and Mommy and Daddy a hug for me. Sending lots of hugs and kisses to you....
Post a Comment