Sunday, August 17, 2008

Will is sniffing & making his bunny face in this picture


More parks while Robert was out of town last week.

This was the cutest thing last week. Will was going through my wallet and finding all the pictures of me on my driver's license & Costco card, etc. He'd point to it, say "Mama", then kiss my picture and then hug and rock it. He did this over and over again, I loved it!


Aubrey loves to color and of course Will wants in on the action. Anytime he sees the crayons out, he says, "boo" or "purble" and runs to his high chair so he can color, too. I have to watch him like a hawk because he always has to take a bite of each crayon after coloring with it.


Yes, I have two thumb-suckers. It was getting close to bed time, so they were both on the floor with their thumbs and Aubrey didn't seem to mind that Will's foot was on her forehead.

We actually had a pretty good week last week while Robert was gone. The kids were pretty good for me and slept well and I was motivated to finish organizing our guestroom and even got a few things hung on the wall. We are very glad to have Robert back in town, though!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Cute! Love the one w/ Will and the pics of you. So sweet.

GiGi said...

Marcy...you have taken such precious pics of the kids since they both were born...what great documentation of their lives! Really makes me miss everyone even more when I see them! I am glad you all are settling in and Aubrey and Will have playmates. I know you'll be swamped with friends when you do come Texas, but I would certainly make the trip to Austin if you and kids or just Robert comes. Give all hugs and kisses for me! Love you all...Gigi