My friend Crystal has tagged me! So here are my lists of 4...
4 jobs I've had:
-Waitress at On the Border in high school & summers during college
-Nanny all through college
-4s & 5s (Pre K) Teacher at Westlake Bible
-Stay at Home Mom -- by far my favorite job!
4 Movies I've seen more than once:
-Princess Bride
-Clueless (I watched this a zillion times in high school)
-Waiting for Guffman
-Pride & prejudice -- the BBC version with Colin Firth
4 Places I've lived:
-Dallas, TX
-Garland, TX
-Austin, TX
-Round Rock, TX
4 TV Shows I watch:
-American Idol--I heart David Archuleta the most, but I really like all of the top 4, even though Jason's performance was pretty bad tonight :(
-Friday Night Lights -- my favorite show! I didn't love it when I saw it for the first time, but after seeing a couple episodes, I was hooked. It's also filmed here in Austin...
-The Office!
-Ugly Betty -- silly, but entertaining
4 Places I've been:
-LA -- Robert & I got engaged on a very windy day in Malibu, overlooking the Pacific Ocean
-NYC-- I love to visit the Big Apple, but would not want to live there.
-Alberta, Canada -- We went to the Canadian Rockies for our honeymoon & it was the perfect escape from the Texas heat in August. Banff, Lake Louise & Jasper were all amazing!
-Maui, Hawaii-- Where we went on our "babymoon" before Aubrey was born. Loved it!
4 Favorite Foods:
-Pizza
-Chips & guacamole
-Watermelon in the summer
-Pumpkin muffins or pumpkin bread in the fall
4 Places I'd like to visit:
-New England in the fall to see all the leaves (since we don't have a "real" fall in Texas)
-Italy
-Greece
-Whistler, Canada -- I loved Canada in the summer & want to go back!
4 Things I look forward to in the next year:
-Watching Will learn to talk more & more
-Taking a weekend getaway with Robert sometime this summer
-Hopefully meeting at the beach with a couple close family friends again this summer
-Spending time with family for the holidays
4 Friends I'm tagging:
-JLP
-Lauren
-Lucy
-Stephanie
Monday, May 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment