Photos & news from Robert, Marcy and especially Aubrey & Will!
Monday, January 07, 2008
November Family Picture Session
Once again, my friend, Andi, took some pictures of us back in November. I haven't posted them until now becasue I wasn't sure which ones I was going to use for our Christmas cards. Here are some more of my favorites.
Call me crazy, but I think I just might be the worst little sister, sister-in-law, & aunt EVER! :-( I'm sorry it has been so long since I've seen you guys, I am dying to spend time with my niece and nephew... I mean, what is childhood without the "cool" younger aunt around? Marcy, the pics are absolutely beautiful- you and Rob are truly blessed. Miss ya mucho, and I PROMISE I will visit soon! <3 Shann-o!
4 comments:
Those are the best pictures! How sweet! I am very happy for all of you! Aubrey and Will are getting so big! Love ya'll and miss ya'll!
Fabulous pictures Marcy!
so cute Marcy! I love them all:)
Call me crazy, but I think I just might be the worst little sister, sister-in-law, & aunt EVER! :-( I'm sorry it has been so long since I've seen you guys, I am dying to spend time with my niece and nephew... I mean, what is childhood without the "cool" younger aunt around? Marcy, the pics are absolutely beautiful- you and Rob are truly blessed. Miss ya mucho, and I PROMISE I will visit soon! <3 Shann-o!
Post a Comment