Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday, Aubrey!!!




Today Aubrey is 3! These 3 years have passed so quickly & I have treasured each day with her. She seems so grown up to me and continues makes me laugh everyday by the things she says and does. Just yesterday, we were making some Christmas cookies and I had left them on a plate on the counter. She broke off a bite of one and I asked her what she was eating. She said, "It's a cookie, but God glued my tummy on so you can't see it inside." She hasn't had the most exciting week or even birthday today, since Robert is still sick, but we celebrated a little today with presents and birthday cake and are planning on a fun outing when she is done with her rest time. Thankfully, Aubrey, Will and I still seem healthy and Robert is starting to feel better, so maybe we'll do some more celebrating this weekend. Happy birthday, sweet girl! We love you more than you can imagine!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Joe and Heather said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey!

Love,
Haley

The Karels said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey!!!! Have a wonderful day! Love you and miss you!

Lucy Sayles said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey! Love, Sophie

cheryl said...

Happy Happy Birthday Aubrey!

JLP said...

Three years old...WOW! Hope you all have a great time celebrating this special day!

Love,
AG, LL, SJ and their mommy and daddy

LiBassi Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a big girl!

GiGi said...

Hi, Aubrey! Your GiGi misses you and Will! I hope I can come and see you and have another birthday party...maybe next week when your daddy feels better. Tell him I am sending him get well hugs! I love you all!! XOXO From GiGi

AM said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey from N, MS and S (and their parents)! We are thankful that the rest of you aren't sick and praying you stay healthy and that Robert makes a complete recovery soon!