Monday, December 17, 2007
The flu, oh no!
Poor Robert has the flu! He started feeling weak & tired on Friday night and then it came on strong Saturday afternoon. He thought he'd feel better the next day, but no luck. So, today we went to the doctor's office and he confirmed our suspicion that it's the yucky influenza virus. Thankfully, Aubrey & Will had their flu shots, so I pray that they will not get sick! I, on the other hand, did not get the flu shot yet ( I have been meaning to get it for a while now and just hadn't gotten around to it), so you can pray that my immune system is strong enough to fight it off. We are planning on traveling for Christmas next week and Aubrey's b-day is this Thursday, so it would be nice to be over it. In the 7 years I've known Robert, he's never missed a day of work for being sick, but I think he'll be out several days this week. We'd appreciate your prayers-- that Robert gets well quickly ( I can tell he's pretty miserable) and that the rest of us stay healthy... Getting the flu is not on my Christmas list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oh no! I will pray for you to stay well!
Praying that the rest of you stay healthy, and that he gets better fast! Wish I could help in some way.
Oh I feel your pain. Chris got the the flu and then shared it with the babies when they were only 4 months old. :(
Thankfully I didn't get it. So, hopefully you won't either! Hope Robert gets better soon.
I hope Robert gets well soon! I will pray that you and the kids dont get it.
Robert...you look AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment