Sunday, October 28, 2007
My cute little man
I can't believe tomorrow is Will's half birthday! It's gone by super fast, but at the same time it is hard to remember what it was like before this sweet boy was part of our family. He has a very content, easy going personality so far. He's always smiling and still seems to be pretty quiet overall. He is starting to use his voice more, but I think he's going to be a little more calm and soft spoken than his sister. Even though his personality is laid back, he is still a go getter -- he's definitely on the move now! He's crawling all over the place and even cruising along furniture a little bit. He likes to pull up and then let go of one hand and try and take little steps only holding on with one hand. It'll be interesting to see when he starts walking... He's also about to get his top 2 teeth -- I can see the white under his top gums and he's always drooling & biting -- ouch! I'm going to attempt to put some video footage of all his new tricks up, stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment