He likes it!
Tired out from all the swinging
Smiling at a spider on her playscape
I have not been very good at posting lately... We've just been busy with the normal, everyday stuff. Aubrey & Will are both growing and changing everyday. Aubrey continues to add to her vocabulary and Will is now sitting well, can push himself to a sitting position and is almost crawling. If I set him down on a blanket on the floor, he will quickly move halfway across the room by rolling, scooting and lunging himself forward. And he's always up on all fours and rocking, so he should be on the move very soon. We have gotten into a routine of walking every morning in the neighborhood and I think all of us are enjoying being outside & getting fresh air. We did not get outside much this summer in the heat. I can't wait for it to start feeling like fall and you might even see Will wearing something besides a onesie once it cools off. I don't know if it is the fact that he's a boy or the second child, but I have been all about comfort with Will and basically the only time I get him "dressed up" has been on Sundays for church. Anyway, we are looking forward to a visit from Nana and Uncle Tim tomorrow. That's about all that's going on with us... Have a good week!
Monday, October 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
for real, your son is like CRAZY advanced with the gross motor skills here. he's going to be a serious athlete.
marcy - we definitely need together soon so Will can teach Liza some skills (and to catch up)!
Post a Comment