Monday, July 23, 2007

Funny quotes

All from Aubrey in the last several days...

-"I need to check about my email"
-"Can you turn the Tivo on?"
-"It's quite humid out here"
-I think I actually startled baby Will"
-"I want to drink some sugar. Can we go to Sonic and get some sugar for me?"
(A few days before, Robert got a slushee thing at Sonic on the way to a baseball game. She tasted it and when she wanted more I told her it had too much sugar...)
-"Spantacular!" or spectacular...

4 comments:

Carole said...

Marcy, that is too funny. i laughed out loud. she's so smart!

Jessie said...

Isn't it interesting to think about the differences in generations? I remember the first time that Georgia told me she wanted something and I could just, "order it on the internet." So funny!

The Karels said...

That is funny! She is smart!

cheryl said...

Oh my gosh! What a hoot that girl is. ;o)