Monday, July 16, 2007

First "real" haircut

Before


After

I took Aubrey to get her first haircut tonight. I attempted to cut it myself back in February, but other than that, this is her first cut in two and a half years. She did really well. I brought along a lollypop to keep her occupied and it worked pretty well. I just had about 2 inches cut off, so it is still long enough to put in a ponytail, pig tails, etc. We just went to a random place that is close to our house and thankfully we got a nice lady who was good with kids. Otherwise, it may have not been such a good experience.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JLP said...

Way to go, Aubrey! That is so funny that y'all just did this...I have on my "to do" list for today to look into a place to take AG later this week for the same big event. Glad to hear it went well! Y'all have a good day! Talk to you soon.

Joe and Heather said...

Too cute! Does she still have a few curls?

Heather

cheryl said...

What a big girl! ;o)